Monday, September 20, 2010

What you need to begin:



Here is my suggested list of hair products and tools I use to create these fabulous hair designs:

  • A comb with a pic (I bought mine at Sally's for $1.50)
  • Large Bristle Hair Brush (Generally speaking, you can find a good brush for $3.)
  • *(this is optional) Topsy Turvy ( these are great for weaving ribbons and making perfect "flip-through's", I bought mine of Ebay from China for $2)
  • Mega-Hold Hairspray (I use Aquanet from Walmart for $1.75 because it is cheap and works great!)
  • *(this is optional) Sparkle Hair Spray ( I buy this in the dress-up section at walmart for $2)
  • Medium sized spray bottle filled with water (I have seen them at Walmart for $1)
  • Clear/Colored snag-free plastic elastics (I buy mine in a pack of 200 at Target for $3)
  • Variety of colors/sizes of ribbons ( I buy a 3 yard roll for about $2 at Roberts)
  • Assorted Hair flowers/bows (you can find theses anywhere, however I enjoy making my own. If you're interested I have a crafting blog where next month I will spotlight the creation of Hair bows/flowers step-by-step.)
  • Creativity, but most importantly, PATIENCE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment